Planned strategy with unified command structure of communication to the states can be more fruitful to facilitate movement of Students and Migrant workers : @ashokgehlot51
Ashok Gehlot, @ashokgehlot51, Chief Minister of Rajasthan :
- In fight against Covid 19, whole nation stands united.
- Govt of India should show the same unity when it comes to issuing guide lines for the states irrespective of the party lineage of ruling parties in the states.
- Since Day one I have been saying a strategy must be devised for a smooth movement of migrant workers stranded across the country, but unfortunately there is no clarity on the same.
- Planned strategy with unified command structure of communication to the states can be more fruitful instead of Un-officially communicating to different states by different officers such as MHA and Cabinet secretariat to facilitate movement of Students and Migrant workers – this is not a comprehensive solution for the migrant problem we are facing.
- Only meticulously planned strategy with proper mode of commuting such as special trains to be run by GOI will solve the problem.