Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank, @DrRPNishank, Union Cabinet Minister for Human Resource Development
- It has been brought to my notice by many parents from all across the country that even in this time of crisis many schools are increasing their annual fee. A lot of schools are also asking the parents to deposit the school fee for 3 months together.
- I request all schools to join hands in the #FightAgainstCoronavirus, empathize with the parents amid this global disaster and re-consider their decision.
- Our Hon’ble Prime Minister @narendramodi has also urged to give priority to human values in the time of this epidemic. And hence, I hope all schools would be providing timely salary to their teachers & staff.
- I also hope that the Education Departments of all States will work together towards the best interests of parents and schools.
- I am happy that some states have already taken positive steps on this, I appreciate their initiative and hope that all other states will re-consider my request.