Ashok Gehlot – Chief Minister of Rajasthan:
- In Rajasthan so far 2011 patients out of total 3579 Corona positive patients have been cured.
- The corona infection situation in the state is under control and so far more than 1.5 lakh samples have been tested, which is the highest number in the country.
- The number of positive patients in the state is more because we have been testing a large number of people.
- It is important to identity the persons who are infected and then to prevent the infection from spreading.
- At the international and national level also, it is believed that more & more people should be tested by taking their samples, which is necessary to control corona infection.
- Health infrastructure & medical facilities in state are being consistently strengthened.
- Ability to conduct more than 10000 sample tests per day has been developed & adequate number of ventilators & ICU beds are made available.
- It’s a matter of satisfaction that till now these have not been required