Supriya Sule, @supriya_sule – MP Baramati, NCP leader:
- The Financial Package declared by the Central Government amidst #CoronavirusCrisis only addressed Daily Wage Workers, Women and Individuals with disabilities, the members of the Transgender Community were left out.
- I had requested the Hon. Finance Minister to help the members of the Transgender Community after which the Government intervened.
- The Government later came up with a scheme to deposit Rs.1500 in their Bank Accounts.
- However, some of the members of the Transgender Community were not able to fill the required form which was sent online and were left out.
- Requesting Hon.@TCGEHLOT Ji to look into the matter and extend the deadline so that no one is left out.