Sukhbir Singh Badal, @officeofssbadal – Shiromani Akali Dal President:
- During the all party meeting with PM @narendramodi ji to discuss the fight against #Covid_19, raised farmers’ concerns and stressed on the need to announce a reasonable incentive for encouraging them to delay bringing their wheat crop to mandis for sale.
- Urged the Prime Minister to immediately announce a SPECIAL RELIEF PACKAGE for INDUSTRY so that they can plan their future.
- Sharing the problems being faced in the health sector in Punjab, I have requested Prime Minister that the Centre should talk to Punjab govt and ensure it upgrades the health infra immediately.
- Requested PM to ensure that all banks follow the advices given by @RBI to reduce the stress on people due the unprecedented situation caused by this #Lockdown.
- As the migrant labourers aren’t covered under PDS, I have urged the PM to incentivize them so that they can stay back in the State during the #lockdown. Also, requested that the #SGPC & #DSGMC be given food grains at concessional prices to ensure more help to the needy.
- As our poultry & dairy farmers as well as the potato & vegetable growers have suffered huge losses due to the #CoronavirusOutbreak, requested PM @narendramodi ji to extend support to all of them to mitigate the impact of #lockdown.