Addressing the 11th Episode of ‘Mann Ki Baat 2.0’, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said :
- COVID-19 has changed how we view things. I am so happy to see the immense appreciation for the working of sanitation workers, our police forces. The appreciation for doctors, nurses, healthcare workers is exceptional.
- Today, when world leaders tell me- Thank you India, thank you people of India, I feel very proud. India is caring for its own citizens and India is contributing towards creating a healthier planet.
- Do what you can to improve immunity. Keep in mind that our traditional systems offer great methods to do so. Let us make these systems popular and share them in a language in which the world understands.
- Among the welcome changes in the post-Coronavirus era is the awareness on the need to wear masks. A mask is something we will have to keep wearing in the times to come. It does not mean the person wearing a mask is unwell, it is just a wise precaution.
- We in India always knew that spitting in public places is wrong. Yet, it continued in places. Now is the best time to ensure we do not spit. This will increase basic hygiene and strengthen the fight against COVID-19.
- India’s fight against Corona is people-driven and along with the people, the government and the administration are fighting the pandemic.
- Each and every citizen of the country is a soldier in this battle and they are leading the battle.
- While celebrating Ramzan the previous time, no one would have thought that there would be so many difficulties during Ramzan this time. This time, let us pray that the world may be freed from the Coronavirus by the time of Id.