Glimpses from a memorable Independence Day programme at the Red Fort.PM Narendra Modi
Nitin Gadkari – Union Minister:
India is taking monumental efforts towards building World-Class Infrastructure!
India’s first 8 lane longest extra-dosed bridge with total length of 2.2 km over Narmada river on Vadodara-Mumbai Expressway, has been constructed in a record time of 2 years.
Located in Ankleshwar town of Gujarat’s Bharuch district, this bridge was built with an expenditure of Rs. 817 Cr under Bharatmala Pariyojana.
The bridge is equipped with state-of-the-art Bridge Health Monitoring System & innovations like unique facade lighting.
India in Sri Lanka:
Ceremonial welcome for India’s latest gift to the people of Sri Lanka in the august presence of President Ranil Wickremesinghe and other dignitaries.
Dornier 228 Aircraft which was handed over to Sri Lanka Air Force will add to Sri Lanka’s security.
President Droupadi Murmu hosted ‘At Home’ reception at Rashtrapati Bhavan on the occasion of the 76th Independence DayRashtrapati Bhavan
Rahul Gandhi – Former Congress President:
- “To India, our much-loved motherland, the ancient, the eternal and the ever-new, we pay our reverent homage and we bind ourselves afresh to her service.”
- Happy Independence Day!
- Jai Hind.
PM Narendra Modi:
- Today is the Jayanti of Sri Aurobindo.
- He was a brilliant mind, who had a clear vision for our nation.
- His emphasis on education, intellectual prowess and valour keep inspiring us.
- Sharing some pictures of my visits to places associated with him in Puducherry and Tamil Nadu.
PM Narendra Modi:
- When our states grow, India grows..
- This is the time for cooperative-competitive federalism.
- May we all learn from each other and grow together.
Before the programme at the Red Fort, paid homage to Bapu at Rajghat.PM Narendra Modi
When you wish good for others, good things come back to you. This is the law of nature: