RS Surjewala – General Secretary, Congress:
- Yesterday, thousands of Congressmen were illegally detained for 11 hours.
- Today too thousands of Congress workers have been detained at Vasant Kunj Police Station-Fatehpur Beri Police Station-Narela Police Station-Badarpur Police Station-Mandir Marg Police Station and dozens of other police stations in Delhi for over 10 hours.
- What is the crime? …
Jay Shah – Honorary Secretary, BCCI:
- Since its inception, the IPL has been synonymous with growth & today is a red-letter day for India Cricket, with Brand IPL touching a new high with e-auction resulting in INR 48,390 cr value.
- IPL is now the 2nd most valued sporting league in the world in terms of per match value!
- I am thrilled to announce that STAR INDIA wins India TV rights with their bid of Rs 23,575 crores.
- The bid is a direct testimony to the BCCI’s organizational capabilities despite two pandemic years.
- Viacom18 bags digital rights with its winning bid of Rs 23,758 cr.
- India has seen a digital revolution & the sector has endless potential. The digital landscape has changed the way cricket is watched. It has been a big factor in the growth of the game & the Digital India vision.
- I congratulate Viacome18 for winning Aus, SA, UK, Times have got MENA & US, who win the Rest of the World Rights.
- The IPL is as popular outside India as it is here and the viewers will be able to enjoy top-class cricket.
- I thank all the bidders for their active interest in securing the IPL Media Rights.
- As a key stakeholder, the BCCI will do everything possible to help you realise the full value of your investments.
- The BCCI will utilize the revenue generated from IPL to strengthen our domestic cricket structure starting from grassroots, to boost infrastructure and spruce up facilities across India and enrich the overall cricket-watching experience.
- Now, it’s time for our state associations, IPL Franchises to work together with the IPL to enhance the fan experience and ensure that our biggest stakeholder – ‘the cricket fan’ is well looked after and enjoys high quality cricket in world-class facilities.
Sukhbir Singh Badal – President, Akali Dal:
- Candidature of Biba Rajoana had emerged after deep thought.
- Before polls, we appealed to Prez, PM & even Kejriwal to release Bandi Singhs.
- When this didn’t happen we approached all panthic orgs with an aim of fielding a joint candidate which led to her being fielded from Sangrur.
Bhagwant Mann – CM, Punjab:
- Congratulations to all Punjabis!
- Today your government has started an online facility for learner’s driving license, taking another step forward towards making your life easier.
- This is not only a big step towards e-governance, but it will save your time, you will avoid the long lines at the RTO and corruption will also come to an end.
Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare:
- Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) organized a brainstorming session today to mainstream agriculture curriculum in school education.
- It was inaugurated by the Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Shri Narendra Singh Tomar.
- Speaking on the occasion, Shri Tomar said that agriculture sector occupies a very important place in the country and the livelihood of large population is dependent on agriculture.
- Agriculture is India’s strength and its predominance will not only remain in the future but it will also expand. In view of this, ICAR has made an effort to integrate the agriculture world with the new education policy.
- The objective of this event is to focus on designing agricultural education system towards developing vocational curriculum including agricultural science to provide better education under the National Education Policy (NEP), 2020. Therefore, a new paradigm will be introduced at the primary, middle and secondary school levels, with vocational courses at the higher level for the development of students and youth in agriculture and allied sciences.
- As a result, this brainstorming session will help develop and evolve a policy to include agriculture as a subject in the curriculum and provide students with an option to pursue a career in various fields of agriculture.
Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA):
- The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has approved the proposal for development of Phase I of New Greenfield Airport at Dholera, Gujarat at an estimated cost of Rs. 1305 crore, to be completed within 48 months.
- The project is being implemented by Dholera International Airport Company Limited (DIACL), which is a Joint Venture Company comprising Airports Authority of India (AAI), Government of Gujarat (GoG) and National Industrial Corridor Development and Implementation Trust (NICDIT) holding equity in the ratio of 51:33:16.
- Dholera Airport is to get Passenger and Cargo traffic from Dholera Special Investment Region (DSIR) and is expected to become a major cargo hub to serve the industrial region.
- This Airport will also cater to the nearby region and serve as a second airport to Ahmedabad.
- The New Greenfield Airport at Dholera is situated at an aerial distance of 80 Km from Ahmedabad, Airport.
- The Airport is planned for operationalization from the year 2025-26 and initial passenger traffic is estimated to be 3 lakh passengers per annum, expected to grow to 23 lakh over a period of 20 years.
- The annual cargo traffic is also estimated from the year 2025-26 at 20,000 tonne, which would increase to 2,73,000 tonne over a period of 20 years.
Union Cabinet decision:
- In a transformative reform, Cabinet clears ‘AGNIPATH’ scheme for recruitment of youth in the Armed Forces
- Agniveers to be enrolled under respective Service Acts for four years
- Attractive monthly package with Risk & Hardship allowances as applicable in the three Services
- One time ‘Seva Nidhi’ package to be paid to Agniveers upon completion of engagement period of four years
- 46,000 Agniveers to be recruited this year
- Recruitment rallies will commence in 90 days
- Armed Forces to have a younger, fitter, diverse profile for facing future challenges
For more details :
PM Narendra Modi praying to Sant Tukaram Ji in Pune.
The ideals of Sant Tukaram motivate several people.PM Narendra Modi
He inspires us to serve others and nurture a compassionate society.
Dharmendra Pradhan, Union Minister :
Greetings on the auspicious occasion of Dev Snan Poornima.
The festival holds immense significance for devotees of Lord Jagannath and is the first of the 12 major festivals associated with the Trinity.
One of the most anticipated rituals of Sri Mandir in Puri ahead of the Rath Yatra,the divine bathing ritual is observed with great devotion, fervour & gaiety by pilgrims. By the grace of the Lord, devotees are witnessing the rituals in-person this year after a gap of two years.
Celebrated on the full moon day of the month of Jyeshtha, the holy bath of the ‘Trinity’ is a symbol of respite from the fury of the sun as well as onset of monsoon. A heavenly ritual materialised on earth,it is believed that darshan of the ‘Trinity’ today washes away all sins.
PIB India :
PM to Chair First National Conference of Chief Secretaries in Dharamshala on 16th and 17th June.
Conference will be a significant step towards further strengthening the partnership between the Centre and the State Governments.
Detailed deliberations on three themes: implementation of NEP, Urban Governance & Crop Diversification and achieving self-sufficiency in agri-commodities.
Best practices from States/ UTs under each of the themes to be presented.
Special session on ‘Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav: Roadmap to 2047’.
Four additional thematic sessions on Ease of Doing Business; achieving saturation coverage of schemes and ensuring last mile delivery; Transforming India’s infrastructure through PM Gati Shakti; and Capacity building.
Session also on Aspirational Districts Programme.
Outcomes of Conference to be deliberated in Governing Council Meeting of NITI Aayog to finalize action plan.
Rahul Gandhi at AICC Head Quarters before going to ED officeashok gehlot, cm, rajasthan
INC India :
Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi ji with senior leaders and workers at Congress Headquarters. Congress will fight unitedly against the dictatorship of Modi government. We are neither afraid nor will we be afraid, we will fight.
P. Chidambaram, Former Union Finance Minister :
Will the learned spokespersons of the BJP please answer the following questions:
1. Which is the ‘scheduled offence’ under PMLA that has triggered an investigation by ED?
2. Which police agency has registered an FIR in respect of the scheduled offence?
3. Where is the FIR? Will you please show us a copy of the FIR? Did you know that absent a scheduled offence and absent an FIR, the ED has no jurisdiction to start an investigation under PMLA?
Today.. morning again we are detained … Hon’ble Loksabha Speaker what’s happening in delhi? Why home minister doing this?Manickam Tagore, MP Virudhnagar, TN
Yoga is a perfect blend of Gyaan, Karm and Bhakti. In a fast paced world, it offers much needed calm.narendra modi, prime minister
Behind every activity, pleasant, unpleasant, chaotic, harmonious, is one Divinity :
Pic Credit : Sri Sri