KTR – Minister, Telangana Govt.:
- Historic day for Telangana
- Rajesh Exports (Elest), a Fortune-500 company, to setup India’s first Display FAB to manufacture the most advanced AMOLED displays, with an investment of ₹24,000 Cr, making it one of the largest investments in high-tech manufacturing sector in India
- Telangana puts India on the world map of advanced high-tech manufacturing.
- What was hitherto possible only in Japan, Korea & Taiwan, will now happen in Telangana.
- To create large scale ecosystem of partners & ancillaries, supplying to world class TV, smartphone & tablet makers
Delhi CM Shri Arvind Kejriwal along with Lt Governor of Delhi Shri Vinai Kumar Saxena & Delhi Dy. CM Shri Manish Sisodia visited the abandoned pits of Bhati Mines in the Aravalli forest area to explore the possibility of recharging Delhi’s groundwater by harvesting rainwater.CMO Delhi
Aaditya Thackeray – Minister, Maharashtra Govt.:
- Such an honour to have Shri Sadhguru at our residence.
- He interacted with CM Uddhav Thackeray ji about the Save Soil movement.
- CM Uddhav Thackeray ji has assured Maharashtra’s support to this movement and other initiatives that align with our goals of sustainable development
Naveen Patnaik – CM, Odisha:
- It was a pleasure meeting BCCI president Sourav Ganguly who is in Odisha for the IND vs SA T20 match to be held at the Barabati Stadium, Cuttack.
- Looking forward to witness a thrilling match of Cricket.
Nitin Gadkari – Union Minister:
Connecting India with Prosperity!
New India is being forged with the vision of incredible infrastructure everywhere.
The project for the construction of New Link NH-133B From 0.200 km in Jharkhand to 15.885 km including Ganga Bridge and Construction of Manihari Bypass From 0.000 km To 5.500 km and Widening of NH-131A from 5.500 km to 6.000 km in the state of Bihar to 4-Lane standards is in full swing.
The new link of NH-133B project spanning 21.68 km, is a one of its kind project involving the construction of a 6 km long Ganga Bridge (world’s third longest extra-dosed bridge), Manihari bypass and widening of NH-131A.
The highway once constructed shall connect Sahibganj (Jharkhand) to Manihari (Bihar) and aims to reduce travel distance by 1/10th. This will serve as a strategic connecting point to North East also.
Currently under construction, 2750 construction workers have been engaged to deliver this project costing INR 1900 Cr. It will further reduce the traffic congestion at Vikram Shila Setu bridge in Bhagalpur and provide impetus to creation of job opportunities for the local population.
The project is targeted to be completed by October 2024.
GoI under the visionary leadership of PM Shri Narendra Modi Ji is passionately committed to transform Indian Infrastructure with scale and speed.
In the coming days, the world will mark International Day of Yoga. I urge you all to mark Yoga Day and make Yoga a part of your daily lives. The benefits are many…PM Narendra Modi
If you have the strength to accept criticism, then nothing can throw you off balance. A person of true courage and passion is one who can respond to any criticism with an unshakeable smile:
Pic Credit : Sri Sri