Prime Minister’s Office:
- PM inaugurates headquarters of IN-SPACe at Bopal, Ahmedabad
- Launch of IN-SPACe is a ‘watch this space’ moment for the Indian space industry
- “IN-SPACe is for space, IN-SPACe is for pace, IN-SPACe is for ace”
- “The private sector will not just remain a vendor but will play the role of a big winner in the space sector”
- “When the strength of government space institutions and the passion of India’s private sector will meet, not even the sky will be the limit”
- “Today we can not put the condition of only the government route for carrying out their plans before our youth”
- “Our space mission transcends all the differences and becomes the mission of all the people of the country”
- “ISRO deserves kudos for bringing momentous transformation”
- “India’s space programme has been the biggest identity of Aatmnirbhar Bharat Abhiyan”
- “India needs to increase its share in the global space industry and the private sector will play a big role in that”
- “India is working on a New Indian Space Policy and the policy for ease of doing business in space sector”
- “Gujarat is fast becoming a centre of big institutions of national and international level”
For more details…:
Pic Credit: BJP
Suvendu Adhikari – LoP, West Bengal:
- The mob on rampage since yesterday is targeting BJP Party Offices & functionaries, as instigated by CM.
- In the name of protest specific places, people & their properties are being attacked.
- The TMC sponsored goons are vandalising and setting shops & homes on fire as well.
- BJP party offices of Howrah Rural & Uluberia organisational districts and Raghudebpur have been either vandalised or set on fire.
- The law & order situation of WB has deteriorated overnight.
- Police is hand in glove with the perpetrators.
The Punjab CM has announced the start of super luxurious Volvo buses to New Delhi airport from Punjab from June 15thCMO Punjab
Bhagwant Mann – CM, Punjab:
- We are fulfilling another promise made to Punjabis today.
- We have made a beginning to bring to an end the private bus mafia charging passengers as per their whims and fancies for travel from Punjab to Delhi Airport.
Kiren Rijiju – Union Minister:
- Enjoy Bayberries but please don’t cut the trees.
- I enjoyed the wild Bayberries during my childhood days in native village.
- It is very rich in polyphenols, with very uniquely bitter and astringent taste.
- Wild Bayberries are attractive also!
Sukhbir Singh Badal – President Akali Dal:
- Governance in Punjab is in paralysis and the law & order situation has broken down completely.
- This is because this govt is run from Delhi with Arvind Kejriwal taking decisions on all postings/transfers of officers.
- CM Bhagwant Mann doesn’t have any say in the running of govt.
- State’s financial condition has been rendered precarious by AAP govt.
- The govt has taken a debt of Rs 9,000 cr in 3 months only. This is because the govt isn’t taking any steps to generate revenue.
- New excise policy is also aimed at handing over the liquor business to few players from outside the State & forcing hundreds of local businessmen out of business.
Arvind Kejriwal – CM, Delhi:
- Delhi is the first state in the country to have a Tree-Transplantation Policy.
- To keep Delhi green, we are planting new trees every year and also transplanting big trees.
- Today I went to Mayur Vihar and saw the transplanted trees, here 190 out of 220 trees have turned green again.
Dr S Jaishankar – External Affairs Minister:
- Spoke to students of IIM Bangalore on Atmanirbhar Bharat and 8 years of the Modi Government.
- Their energy and enthusiasm gives confidence that New India will surely become reality.
Happy to interact with the talented women writing the story of modern Indian business at the NSR Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning,
A traditional welcome by the Tribals to PM Narendra Modi Modi in Chikhli!
Pema Khandu, CM, Arunachal Pradesh :
Jang waterfall in Tawang district ~ Another gem of Amazing Arunachal.
Also known as Nuranang waterfalls, it is famous for its rainbow effect.
Do visit to witness its beauty.
Thank you Diptesh Marndi for capturing this.
Mamata Banerjee, CM, West Bengal :
Happy to know and share that Samaritan Mission School of Howrah is amongst ten top inspirational schools all over the world.
They have achieved this under the category of overcoming adversity, as shortlisted for the World’s best school prizes, by UK- based research organization T4 Education in partnership with some internationally acclaimed bodies. Kudos and best wishes.
On my way back from Ziro, stopped for tea at Potin, a popular location for refreshment for travellers on this road in Arunachal Pradesh.Sarbananda sonowal, former cm, assam
The entire universe is one whole; and, when you drop your holding onto limited boundaries, then what you gain is the entire universe:
Pic Credit : Sri Sri