PM Narendra Modi:
- I will be visiting Gujarat tomorrow, 10th June.
- I look forward to programmes in Navsari and Ahmedabad.
- Upon reaching Gujarat, I will attend the Gujarat Gaurav Abhiyan. Various development works will be inaugurated. Many of them are linked to water supply.
- In Navsari, I will also inaugurate the AM Naik Healthcare Complex, Nirali Multi Speciality Hospital and Kharel education complex.
- All the projects in Navsari will bring multiple benefits to the people of southern Gujarat.
- At a programme in Ahmedabad, will inaugurate the HQ of Indian National Space Promotion and Authorisation Centre (IN-SPACe), which will play an anchoring role in transforming the space sector of India.
Sukhbir Singh Badal – President, Akali Dal:
- Started campaign for joint panthic candidate Kamaldeep Kaur Rajoana who is contesting Sangrur LS by-poll on Akali Dal symbol.
- I’m confident her victory will herald the release of all Bandi Singhs who are still languishing in jail even after completion of their life sentences.
Bhagwant Mann – CM, Punjab:
- I am very happy to share a big decision of Punjab Government in favour of farmers..
- The charges for enhancing Tubewell load has been reduced from ₹ 4750 per horse-power to ₹ 2500.
- Thousands of farmers will benefit by this decision..
- We want to make agriculture a profitable venture…
In the present times, the world is seeing India as a hub for biotech and the place where several opportunities are waiting to be harnessed.PM Narendra Modi
PM Narendra Modi:
- Our Government has successfully changed the mindset that only a few sectors can contribute to economic growth.
- The last 8 years have seen the rise of many new sectors which have captured the imagination of our youth.
Ministry of Home AffairsL:
Several civilian awards have been instituted by various Ministries/Departments/Agencies of the Government of India to recognize people who have excelled and made exceptional contribution in their fields.
For inviting nominations for various awards, a common Rashtriya Puruskar Portal (https://awards.gov.in ) has been developed by the Government so as to bring together all the Awards of the various Ministries/Departments/Agencies of the Government of India under one digital platform to ensure transparency and public partnership (Jan Bhagidari). This Portal aims to facilitate citizens to nominate individuals/organizations for various Awards instituted by the Government of India.
Currently, nominations/recommendations for the following Awards are open:
- Padma Awards- Nomination open till 15/09/2022
- Sardar Patel National Unity Award- Nomination open till 31/07/2022
- Tenzing Norgay National Adventure Award- Nomination open till 16/06/2022
- Jeevan Raksha Padak series of Awards- Nomination open till 30/09/2022
- Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Telecom Skill Excellence Award- Nomination open till 16/06/2022.
For further details and making nominations, please visit Rashtriya Puruskar Portal (https://awards.gov.in ).
Prayer is not asking for something. Prayer is gratefulness; a recognition of the huge tidal waves of love that God is pouring on you every moment :
Pic Credit : Sri Sri