- Was pleased to meet Deputy PM & Defence Minister of Israel H.E. Benjamin Gantz.
- As we mark 30 years of full diplomatic relations between India and Israel, our defence cooperation is expanding and diversifying to include joint research, development and production.
Dharmendra Pradhan – Union Minister:
- I thank all Ministers and stakeholders of 32 States/UTs for sharing their learnings and experiences on ways to transform learning and usher in excellence in educational practices at the two-day National Conference of School Education Ministers.
- Curriculum, teacher training, and e-learning frameworks are a priority.
- I urged for more pro-active support, cooperation and participation from all States/UTs in the development of NCF and in building teacher capacities.
- The NEP also lays emphasis on skilling. Utilisation of existing school infra is a must. I exhorted the States/UTs to strengthen District Institutes of Educational and Training (DIET) and also leverage the school infrastructure after school hours to come up with substantial number of skill hubs.
- Every state has its own unique proposition. Suggested States/UTs to also evolve ways to blend curriculum keeping in mind State/UT specific requirements. We all have to continuously work together for a more vibrant education landscape and for making an India of the 21st century.
Ministry of Science & Technology:
- A new telescope facility atop a mountain in the Himalayan range will now keep a watch on the overhead sky to identify transient or variable objects such as supernovae, gravitational lenses, space debris, and asteroids.
- The telescope, commissioned at Devasthal, a hill in Uttarakhand, will help in surveying the sky making it possible to observe several galaxies and other astronomical sources just by staring at the strip of sky that passes overhead.
- It is the first liquid mirror telescope in the country and the largest in Asia.
- Built by astronomers from India, Belgium and Canada, the novel instrument employs a 4-meter-diameter rotating mirror made up of a thin film of liquid mercury to collect and focus light.
- It is located at an altitude of 2450 metres at the Devasthal Observatory campus of Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences (ARIES), an autonomous institute under the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Govt. of India in Nainital district, Uttarakhand.
- The scientists from the three countries spun a pool of mercury which is a reflective liquid, so that the surface curved into a parabolic shape which is ideal for focusing light. A thin transparent film of mylar protects the mercury from wind. The reflected light passes through a sophisticated multi-lens optical corrector that produces sharp images over a wide field of view.
- A large-format electronic camera located at the focus records the images. Prof. Paul Hickson (University of British Columbia, Canada), an expert on liquid mirror technology, said that “the rotation of the earth causes the images to drift across the camera, but this motion is compensated electronically by the camera. This mode of operation increases observing efficiency and makes the telescope particularly sensitive to faint and diffuse objects.”
- I have joined Bharatiya Janata Party today to work for national interest, state interest, public interest and social interest under the leadership of Maa Bharati’s successful Prime Minister Shri Narendrabhai Modi, Home Minister Shri Amitbhai Shah and National President Shri JP Nadda ji.
- I will continue to work in the role of a small party worker to take the state to new heights under the leadership of the state’s popular Chief Minister Shri Bhupendrabhai Patel and hardworking state president Shri CR Patil ji following the steps of Prime Minister Shri Narendrabhai Modi.
Our Chairperson Mamata Banerjee visited the Maa Sitala Mandir in Bhabanipur today, seeking blessings for the people of Bengal and the country at large.Trinamool COngress
Let us strive to ensure peace and harmony across the country, at all times.
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Shri YS Jagan called on PM Narendra Modi.PMO India
A bird’s-eye view of AIIMS NagpurMansukh Mandaviya – Union Minister
Venkaiah Naidu – Vice President:
- Had a refreshing morning walk on the Atlantic coast in the beautiful city of Dakar in Senegal today.
- People of Senegal are warm and affectionate.
- There is great potential to take forward India-Senegal ties.
Arvind Kejriwal – CM, Delhi:
- Delhi is the first and only state in the country to introduce faceless facility for Driving tests.
- The facility was started in the Transport Department last year.
- Inspected the Automated Driving Test Track at Sarai Kale Khan office today.
- Earlier 2000 people used to come here everyday. Now less than a hundred are coming.
- Everyone’s is getting their work done from their homes.
- Bribery has completely stopped.
RS Surjewala – General Secretary, Congress:
- Congress President, Smt Sonia Gandhi has been meeting leaders & activists over last week, some of whom have been found Covid +ve.
- Congress President had developed mild fever & Covid symptoms last evening. On testing, she has been found to be Covid positive.
- As per medical advise, Congress President has isolated herself.
- As a large number of Congressmen & women & well wishers have expressed concern, we want to stay that she is fine and recovering. We thank everyone for their good wishes.
- Congress President will appear before ED on 8th June, as informed by us earlier.
- We, at Indian National Congress, shall keep you posted about any future developments.
Arvind Kejriwal – CM, Delhi:
- Driving tests in Delhi are now being done automatically on digital appointment without any hassle.
- Today I have come to see the Automated Drive Test Track located at Sarai Kale Khan.
Bhagwant Mann – CM, Punjab:
- At the 37th Governing Body Meeting of PIMS (Punjab Institute of Medical Sciences)
- Surprised to know that the previous government did not hold a single meeting in 6 years
- Many scams have also come to light…
- We are going to investigate this…
- People’s tax money will be fully accounted for…
After Satyendra Jain ji, now there is a move to file a false case against Manish Sisodia ji and send him to jail.Arvind kejriwal – CM, Delhi
Reminiscing the Telangana Statehood Struggle, glimpses from the ‘Telangana Poru Yatra’ that I undertookG Kishan Reddy – Union Minister
KTR – Minister, Telangana Govt.:
- So fulfilling to see the strides of progress that Telangana has made since the formation of the State on June 2, 2014
- Feel blessed to be a part of this exciting journey
- On this historic day, let’s rededicate ourselves to taking Telangana to newer heights
P Chidambaram – Former Union Minister:
- I greet the people of Telangana on Formation Day today.
- I remember the historic night when we announced the decision to form the new state of Telangana.
- I remember the long deliberations and the passage of the law in Parliament.
- Today is a proud day for the people of Telangana. I wish them a bright and prosperous future.
As Telangana completes 8 years and celebrates its 9th Telangana Formation Day, CM Sri KCR has extended greetings to the people of the State.
KCR, Telangana CM:
- The State of Telangana was formed due to the great sacrifices and is being rebuilt keeping that in mind.
- Telangana continued to progress and stood as a role model for the rest of the country. It is an achievement every Telangana citizen would feel happy and proud about.
Rahul Gandhi – Former Congress President:
- India’s youngest state, Telangana was born out of people’s aspirations for a better future.
- I feel proud that the Congress party and Sonia Gandhi ji listened to the people’s voice and worked selflessly towards fulfilling the dream of Telangana.
- In the last 8 years, Telangana has suffered extreme misgovernance by TRS.
- On Telangana Formation Day, I want to reaffirm Congress’ commitment to building a glorious Telangana, a model state focused on bringing prosperity especially to farmers, workers, poor & common people.
PM Narendra Modi:
- Greetings to my sisters and brothers of Telangana on the state’s Formation Day.
- People of Telangana are synonymous with hardwork and unparalleled dedication to national progress.
- The culture of the state is world renowned.
- I pray for the well-being of the people of Telangana.
The moment you feel the connection from your side, just know that you are already connected; otherwise you won’t even come near this Knowledge, this path:
Pic Credit: Sri Sri