Former Congress President Rahul Gandhi interacts with a delegation of the coolie association and listens in to their concerns.INC India
Finding progressive solutions to our people’s problems is a core goal of the ‘Nav Sankalp Chintan Shivir – 2022’.
Nitin Gadkari – Union Minister:
- Union Minister for Road Transport and Highways Shri Nitin Gadkari has said ambitious targets to fulfil the ambitions of New India under the leadership of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi we are committed to expanding the National Highways(NHs) network across the country with the aim of constructing 18,000 km of NHs in 2022-23 at a record speed of 50km per day.
- He said overall target is to develop 2 lakh Kms of National Highway Network by 2025.
- The Minister emphasized constructing World Class Road Infrastructure in time Bound & target Oriented Way is essential as Road Infrastucture is the ‘Atma’ of Atmanirbhar Bharat.
Prime Minister’s Office:
- Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi participated in the Second Global COVID Virtual Summit on the invitation of the President of U.S.A., Joseph R. Biden Jr., earlier today.
- Prime Minister delivered his remarks in the Opening Session of the Summit on the theme ‘Preventing Pandemic Fatigue and Prioritizing Preparedness’.
- Prime Minister highlighted that India adopted a people centric strategy to combat the pandemic and has made the highest ever allocation for its health budget this year.
- Prime Minister stated that India was running the largest vaccination campaign in the world and had vaccinated close to ninety percent of its adult population and more than fifty million children.
- Prime Minister also highlighted that as a responsible member of the global community, India would continue to play an active role by sharing its low cost indigenous COVID mitigation technologies, vaccines and therapeutics with other countries.
- India is working to extend its genomic surveillance consortium.
- India has used traditional medicine extensively and has laid the foundation for a WHO Center for Traditional Medicine in India to make this knowledge available to the world.
- Prime Minister also called for strengthening and reforming the WHO to create a stronger and more resilient global health security architecture.
- Other participants included co-hosts of the event – Heads of State/Government of Belize in its capacity as Chair of CARICOM, Senegal as Chair of African Union, Indonesia as President of G20 and Germany as President of G7 respectively. Secretary General of the United Nations, Director General of World Health Organization and other dignitaries also participated.
- Prime Minister had also participated in the first Global COVID virtual Summit hosted by President Biden on 22 September 2021.
Pic Credit: BJP
Manish Sisodia – Dy CM, Delhi:
- Many insightful discussions today while reviewing plans for construction & redevelopment of Delhi Govt’s school buildings.
- Under CM Arvind Kejriwal’s leadership, we will continue working to take our world-class education infrastructure to greater heights of excellence.
P Chidambaram – Former Union Minister:
- The Law Minister of India has no authority to draw any arbitrary Lakshman Rekha
- He should read Article 13 of the Constitution
- The Legislature cannot make a law, nor can a law be allowed to remain on the statute book, that violates the Fundamental Rights
- The sedition law, in the view of many legal scholars, violates Articles 19 and 21 of the Constitution
- All the King’s horses and all the King’s men cannot save that law
BJP’s massive protest in Deocha Pachami, against Mamata Banerjee’s attempts to evict Tribals from their homeland.Amit Malviya – BJP leader
We will not let her do it…
Demand for rights in ignorance; Knowing that no one can take away your rights is freedom; Giving away your rights is love, wisdom:
Pic Credit : Sri Sri