- Toyota Kirloskar Motors and the Government of Karnataka signed an MOU today.
- This will result in an exponential growth of the automobile and industrial sector in Karnataka.
- TKM will be investing an additional 5000 crore rupees in Karnataka which will create more jobs.
Vikram Kirloskar – VC, Toyota Kirloskar:
- I’d like to thank BS Bommai ji, Murugesh Nirani ji, Ravi Kumar ji & other dignitaries for their presence at the MOU signing.
- TKM has always been committed to creating a greener tomorrow, building an Aatmanirbhar Bharat, & transforming India into a global manufacturing hub.
- Our investments will enhance electrification & boost the shift toward greener tech.
- It will also support the local manufacturing ecosystem by focusing on skilling, community & supplier base development.
- I am confident that we can successfully create a local manufacturing hub in Karnataka, lowering dependence on fossil fuels, creating jobs and promoting Make in India
Aam Aadmi Party:
- Mohali Court Orders Issuance Of Non-bailable Warrant Against Tajinder Bagga
- Big blow to Delhi Police and Haryana Police from Mohali Court:
- Court said – Bagga was released illegally, Delhi and Haryana Police’s action illegal…
Prime Minister’s Office:
- PM chairs a high-level meeting to review the progress in the implementation of National Education Policy (NEP) 2020
- NEP 2020 is being implemented with the objectives of access, equity, inclusivity and quality, said PM Modi
- Hybrid system of online and offline learning should be developed to avoid overexposure of technology of school-going children the Prime Minister said
- PM suggested that secondary schools with science labs should engage with farmers in their area for soil testing
- National Curriculum Framework is being formulated under the Guidance of National Steering Committee
- Multiple Entry Exit in higher education becomes a reality with nearly 400 Higher Educational Institutions registered in Academic Bank of Credit
- Students have been allowed to pursue two academic programmes simultaneously as per UGC Guidelines
- Big push to online learning with HEIs being allowed to run full-fledged online courses and permissible limit of online content being raised to 40%
- Multi-linguality being promoted to remove language related hurdles in academic attainment
Pramod Sawant – CM, Goa:
- Visited BJYM National Secretary Tajinder Bagga and met his family today.
- I strongly condemn the abuse of power by Arvind Kejriwal, to direct Punjab Police to kidnap Tajinder from his residence in Delhi.
- The so called champions of FoE are now trying to subvert free speech.
Aaditya Thackeray – Minister, Maharashtra Govt.:
- The true marker of development is equality of access to basic necessities.
- Keeping this at the core, CM Uddhav Thackeray ji launched the ‘Water for All’ policy today, wherein BMC will enable every citizen in Mumbai to have access to clean drinking water through formal sources.
- Although it doesn’t change the legal status of the type of residence, it will enable citizens living in slums or buildings without OCs to have access to safe and clean water.
- CM Uddhav Thackeray ji has pushed for this remarkable policy to ensure a right to life with dignity for every citizen by providing access to clean drinking water.
- While doing so, this policy will also eradicate the illegal connections that disrupt and pollutes the water supply.
Namaami Devi Narmade …Mansukh Mandaviya – Union Minister
P Chidambaram – Former Union Minister:
- This was bound to happen some day. Punjab, Delhi and Haryana police confrontation is an example of what lies in store in the future
- I had warned when the Assam police arrested Mr Jigesh Mevani MLA for a tweet posted in Gujarat!
- The “autonomy“ of each State police force must stop at the border of another State and the police of the first State must take the consent of the other State. Otherwise, federalism will be dead and buried
In the run up to the BMC elections, interacted with social media volunteers in Mumbai…amit malviya – bjp leader
Our campaign for full majority for the BJP has begun in right earnest.
Dedication!Ashwini vaishnaw – union minister
Rectifying ‘Chain Pull’ brake on the bridge.
KCR has single-handedly destroyed the dream the people of Telangana and Sonia ji had when statehood was granted.Rahul Gandhi – Former COngress president
I welcome the youth, who believe in the ideology of the Congress, to join us in our mission to defeat TRS and build a glorious Telangana.
At 135 ft, this is the second tallest statue of Lord Hanuman in India. Incredible, isn’t it? Location: Andhra Pradesh (near Vijaywada)parimal nathwani – MP, Rajya Sabha
Pic Credit: @mpparimal
You identify with what makes you different from others – name, appearance, individuality & so on. When you become aware of a space within where these attributes don’t exist & identify with that space, you come to know who you really are:
Pic Credit : Sri Sri