Pushkar Singh Dhami – CM, Uttarakhand:
- Jai Baba Kedar!
- Today, I have got the good fortune of coming here on the auspicious occasion of the opening of the doors of Shri Kedarnath Dham.
Worship on the auspicious occasion of opening of doors of Shri Kedarnath Dham:
Himanta Biswa – CM, Assam:
- How divine it feels to have the blessings from 90-year-old grandmother at Kaziranga today.
- She had very kindly come to see me from Dergaon regarding a personal issue related to her son.
- Assured her of all support from government in resolution of the problem.
Himanta Biswa – CM, Assam:
- As we complete one year of our govt in Assam, it gives me immense pleasure to meet my Cabinet colleagues & legislatures of BJP Assam & allied parties in a day-long session at Kaziranga.
- Grateful to BJP NE State Gen Secy (Org) Shri Ajay Jamwal for his gracious presence.
- Kaziranga session is an opportunity to brainstorm on the series of schemes which will be at the forefront of GoA’s development plan & the role of Cabinet colleagues & legislators in proper implementation of schemes as per PM Shri Narendra Modi’s vision of ‘Sabka Saath Sabka Vikas’.
Rahul Gandhi – Former Congress President:
Telangana is ruled not by a CM, but by a Raja who doesn’t listen to the voice of the people.
When Congress forms government, we guarantee farmers:
– ₹15,000 per acre direct transfer
– ₹2 lakh loan waiver
– Fair and accurate MSP
Pic Credit: INC India
Inspected the Teen Bigha Corridor at the India-Bangladesh Border in West Bengal.Amit Shah – Union Home Minister
Amit Malviya – BJP leader:
- Visited the rail yard along with Union Home Minister Amit Shah, where BJP karyakarta Arjun Chawrasia was killed and hung in a chilling manner.
- Make no mistake it is a political killing on the eve of first anniversary of Mamata Banerjee’s murderous Govt.
- Democracy is dead in WB.
For the first time in Punjab, the Finance Minister is going to different cities and asking the businessmen, that for the growth of their business, for the economic development of Punjab, what schemes should be brought in the budget of the Bhagwant Mann government… these are the changes.Manish Sisodia – Dy CM, Delhi
Adv Harpal Singh Cheema – Minister, Punjab Govt:
- State’s forthcoming budget will truly be the budget of the people of Punjab.
- It will be a “Janta Budget”
- Glad to receive valuable suggestions from the people of Mandi Gobindgarh and Ludhiana.
- These suggestion are from all sections of the society, be it traders, farmers industry
Amit Malviya – BJP leader:
- Arvind Kejriwal’s brazen misuse of Punjab police to target political opponents is not unexpected.
- He had been raging for this.
- But this won’t go down well.
- We will fight to secure every single karyakarta of ours and ensure that Kejriwal learns how to handle power the hard way…
Atishi – AAP leader, on the arrest of BJP’s Tajinder Bagga. Source AAP:
- Tajinder Bagga tried to incite violence in Punjab.
- Punjab Police registered a case against him, sent summons 5 times, followed the entire legal process.
- Delhi Police took Punjab Police hostage illegally to save a goon.
Prime Minister’s Office:
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi addressed the inaugural session of Jain International Trade Organisation’s ‘JITO Connect 2022’ today via video conferencing.
Addressing the gathering, the Prime Minister noted the spirit of ‘Sabka Prayas’ in the theme of today’s programme and said today the world is considering India’s development resolutions as a means of achieving its goals.
Be it global peace, global prosperity, solutions related to global challenges or strengthening of the global supply chain, the world is looking towards India with great confidence. “I have just returned after informing many European countries about India’s resolution for the ‘Amrit kaal’” he added.
The Prime Minister said whatever may be the area of expertise, area of concern and whatever may be the differences of opinion of the people, they are all united by the rise of New India.
Today everyone feels that India is now moving beyond ‘probability and potential’ and performing a bigger purpose of global welfare. Reiterating his earlier assertion of clean motives, clear intention and favourable policies, he said today the country is encouraging talent, trade and technology as much as possible.
Today the country is registering dozens of startups every day, creating a unicorn every week, he said.
The Prime Minister said ever since the Government e-Marketplace i.e. GeM portal has come into existence, all the purchases are done on one platform in front of everyone. Now people from remote villages, small shopkeepers and self-help groups can directly sell their products to the government.
Today more than 40 lakh sellers have joined the GeM portal, he informed. He also talked about transparent ‘faceless’ tax assessment, one nation-one tax, productivity linked incentive schemes.
The Prime Minister said our path and destination for the future are clear. “Aatmnirbhar Bharat is our path as well as our resolve. Over the years, we have worked continuously to create every necessary atmosphere for this.”
The Prime Minister urged the gathering to work for EARTH. He elaborated that
‘E’ means the prosperity of the Environment. He urged them to also discuss how they can support the efforts to make at least 75 Amrit Sarovars in every district by August 15 next year.
‘A’ means to make Agriculture more profitable and invest more and more in natural farming, farming technology and the food processing sector.
‘R’ means emphasising Recycling and the circular economy, working for Reuse, Reduce and Recycle.
‘T’ means taking Technology to as many people as possible. He urged the audience to consider how they can make other advanced technology like drone technology more accessible.
‘H’ means -Healthcare, he said that today, the government is doing a lot of work for the arrangements like healthcare, and medical colleges in every district in the country. He asked the gathering to think about how their organization can encourage this.
Pic Credit: BJP
Consciousness is the power, energy, beauty and wealth that permeate all of creation. Without it a blade of grass cannot move. Without it there is no progress. Without it there is no beauty:
Pic Credit : Sri Sri