Pride of India…Amit Malviya – BJP leader
PM Narendra Modi:
- India’s Green Strategic Partnership with Denmark is deeply valued.
- PM Frederiksen and I discussed how we can make this partnership even more effective.
- We also discussed cooperation in sectors such as renewable energy, ports, shipping, water management and more.
Jyotiraditya Scindia – Union Minister:
- Visited Canadian aircraft manufacturer, Bombardier’s facility in Montreal.
- Got an opportunity to see the innovations at works & discuss the future course of aviation.
Dharmendra Pradhan – Union Minister:
- One of the most unique aspects of IIT Indore is the 200 acre forest cover that it is endowed with.
- Adjoining the beautiful Vindhya valley, the natural dry-deciduous forest at the campus is a hotspot of biodiversity.
- I have suggested to IIT Indore to further develop and green the forest to create natural rainwater harvest systems, assist in ground water recharge, soil conservation, and in tempering the local temperature rise.
- IIT Indore is also planning to create an artificial 5 acre lake in the campus.
- I have asked them to develop it as Amrit Sarovar. The lake and the forest at IIT Indore will be a centre to simulate and enhance the intellectual capacity of students.
Jyotiraditya Scindia – Union Minister:
- Received by High Commissioner of India, Mr Ajay Bisaria & the Representative of India, Ms Shefali Juneja at the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) headquarters in Montreal.
- The way Indian civil aviation has bounced back post COVID19 with all protocols in place, shows its resilience & determination.
- With a robust and holistic plan for the future, we are sure, we will set new milestones in air, soon
– at the Reception of Indian delegation at icao
- India is working towards making its airports carbon neutral in the near future, so as to emerge as a responsible player in the international civil aviation industry
VIDEO: A visit to one of Europe’s oldest institutions of higher cum post-doctoral education, Humboldt University, Berlin.Dr Jitendra SINGH – Union Minister
Capt Amarinder Singh – Former CM, Punjab:
- Held a meeting with PLC senior office bearers along with BJP, Punjab state general secretary Dr Subash Sharma in Chandigarh today.
- PLC-BJP will jointly contest the upcoming municipal corporation elections in the state & continue to strive for ensuring a safe & secure Punjab
Arindam Bagchi – Spokesperson, MEA:
PM Mette Frederiksen of Denmark receives PM Narendra Modi at the Copenhagen airport.
Heart warming to see this special gesture from our Green Partner.
Both leaders will now travel to Marienborg, the official residence of the PM of Denmark.
‘Walking the talk’
PM Narendra Modi and PM Mette Frederiksen at Marienborg.
The bonhomie between the two leaders mirrors the close ties between India and Denmark.
Delegation level talks led by PMs Narendra Modi & Mette Frederiksen begin.
Both sides to review progress in the Green Strategic Partnership.
Will also discuss our wide-ranging cooperation in areas of skill development, climate, renewable energy, Arctic, P2P ties, etc.
PM Narendra Modi & PM Mette Frederiksen participate in India-Denmark Business Forum with top business leaders from India and Denmark.
Enriching conversations on ways to combine Denmark’s skill & India’s scale, especially in areas of clean energy & climate friendly technologies.
RK Singh – Union Minister:
- I had a round table meeting with major German companies today about their expansion in India and I invited them to come and invest in India.
- India has emerged as the most attractive destination for investment in Renewable Energy and we have huge programs for capacity addition and Energy Transition.
- We have the fastest rate of growth of Renewable Energy capacity in the world and we are going to add huge capacities in Battery Storage Green Hydrogen Green Ammonia for our own purposes and for export as well.
- We will be one of the biggest markets for Green Hydrogen in the world and we shall manufacture at the most competitive prices.
- I invite Germany to source their green hydrogen and green ammonia requirements from India on their path to Energy Transition.
- I discussed the huge opportunities for Off Shore Wind in India as we plan to have a capacity of 30,000MW of Offshore wind in our country.
- I invited German companies operating in this sector to come and compete in manufacturing of High Efficiency Solar Cells and modules for which we are going to set up a capacity of 50,000MW.
- This is an important journey for mankind. Our rate of growth under PM Shri Narendra Modi ji will be in double digits and that growth will need power. This power will come from Renewable Energy.
Navjot Singh Sidhu – Former President, Punjab Congress:
- From Ground Zero…
- Lack of policy, direction and complete inaction of Aam Aadmi Party Government is costing very heavily to common man…
- Cost of sand has increased 3 times under AAP…
- Constructions have halted, daily wage labourers have no where to go…
Ashok Gehlot – CM, Rajasthan:
- The tension in Jodhpur since last night is very unfortunate.
- It has been the tradition of Marwar, that people of all religions have always lived in harmony and maintained brotherhood during all festivals,
- I would like to appeal that all people should maintain peace and end tension.
PM Narendra Modi emplanes for Denmark, where he will take part in bilateral and multilateral engagements today and tomorrow.PMO India
- Political stability and development oriented governance has placed a major role in India’s development strides in the last 8 years.
- A paradigm shift in governance has yielded outstanding results.
- Governance in silos was hampering the pace of development. PM-Gati Shakti is changing that.
- PM Modi’s address at community reception in Berlin, Germany:
Narendra Modi, Prime Minister :
Tributes to Jagadguru Basaveshwara on the sacred occasion of Basava Jayanthi. His thoughts and ideals keep giving strength to millions of people across the world.
Sharing a speech of mine from 2020 in which I spoke about Jagadguru Basaveshwara.
Take refuge in meditation. That will make you stronger. It will create positive vibes. It can keep you going even in toughest of times:
Pic Credit : Sri Sri