N Biren Singh – CM, Manipur:
- Inspected the progress of the construction of 120 ft tall statue of “Sagol Kangjei player riding a pony” at Marjing hills.
- This site will not only be tourist attraction, but also play a key role in promoting the game of Polo which originated from Manipur.
Earlier today, attended the Defence Investiture Ceremony where Gallantry Awards were conferred.PM Narendra Modi
Pinarayi Vijayan – CM, Kerala:
- Distributed 41,021 land title deeds as part of the 100 Days Programme, in connection with the LDF Govt’s first anniversary celebrations.
- In just one year we have given ownership of land to 54,535 families across the State.
- We are committed to eliminate landlessness in Kerala.
Prime Minister’s Office:
- PM addresses ‘Garib Kalyan Sammelan’ in Shimla
- “This family of 130 crore Indians is all I have, you people are everything in my life and this life too is for you”
- “I repeat the resolve that I will do whatever I can, for the welfare of everyone, for the honour of every Indian, for the security of every Indian and for the prosperity of every Indian and a life of happiness and peace for everyone”
- “Seva, Sushasan aur Gareeb Kalyan have changed the meaning of government for the people”
- “Government is trying to give a permanent solution to the problems which were earlier assumed to be permanent”
- “Our government started empowering the poor from day one”
- “We are working to build a new India not a vote bank”
- “100% empowerment means ending discrimination and appeasement. 100% empowerment means that every poor gets full benefits of government schemes”
- “No goal is impossible for capability of New India”
Pic Credit: BJP
PM Narendra Modi:
- Humbled by the affection in Himachal Pradesh.
- It is always a delight to be back in this beautiful state.
- Here are highlights from today.
India Post tested parcel delivery using drone in Gujarat.Ashwini Vaishnaw – Union Minister
- An E-Drive Auto ‘Hawk’ has been made by the trainees of ITBP Auto Electrician Course as a learning project by overhauling & assembling Scrap at Transport Training School, TPT Battalion, Chandigarh.
- Max speed is 20-25Km/hr with seating capacity of 5 & battery backup for 6 hours.
Arvind Kejriwal – CM, Delhi:
- I have seen all the papers of Satyendar Jain myself, all the allegations are fake.
- If there was even 1% truth in his case, I myself would have taken strict action.
- They also made many false cases against me, raids were conducted, nothing was found…
The feeling with which you sow the seeds of your actions, you will reap the same kind of results too:
Pic Credit : Sri Sri
Mansukh Mandaviya – Union Minister:
Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission Public Dashboard launched for near real-time information on the scheme.
As On 30th May:
- Over 22.15 Crore ABHA IDs Created
- 69,573 Health Facilities Registered
- 16,693 Healthcare Professionals Registered
Pawan Khera – Congress leader:
- Getting blinded by personal ambition is a luxury you and I cannot afford in this fight.
- This is a fight bigger than any ambition.
Sukhbir Singh Badal – President, Akali Dal:
- CM Bhagwant Mann is directly responsible for Sidhu Moose Wala’s death.
- A case should be registered against him for violating oath of office & releasing confidential info about withdrawal of security of Moosewala as well as Sri Akal Takth Jathedar & political leaders on AAP portal.
- Met Governor Punjab & urged him to dismiss Bhagwant Mann from his office. He doesn’t deserve to remain the CM. He is pushing State back into black days of anarchy.
- We also demand NIA probe into the killing of Moosewala as Punjabis don’t trust AAP govt to give justice in the case.
- We demand probe by sitting HC judge into lapses committed in ordering withdrawal of security cover of prominent personalities.
- It was done unilaterally by CM without holding a meeting of the security review comm. Officers responsible for this lapse should be proceeded against.
- Security should be granted on threat perception alone and not be politicised.
- Punjab CM Bhagwant Mann should explain why 80 Punjab Police personnel have been deputed for security of Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal & why four security vehicles have been deputed with Raghav Chadha.
PM Narendra Modi:
- The last 8 years have been about fulfilling peoples aspirations.
- We are committed to fulfilling our pursuit of Seva, Sushasan and Garib Kalyan.
- Vikas Yatra section on the NaMo App takes you through this development journey.
8 Years Of Seva
Click here to read: https://www.narendramodi.in/vikasyatra
- Punjab CM Bhagwant Mann announces the constitution of a Judicial commission headed by a sitting Judge of Punjab and Haryana High Court, to probe the killing of Shubhdeep Singh Sidhu, popularly known as Sidhu Moose Wala.
- CM says perpetrators of the heinous crime will be behind bars soon.
Rahul Gandhi – Former Congress President:
- Congratulations to all those who have cleared this year’s UPSC civil services exam.
- Very happy to see women bag the top 3 ranks.
- All of you now have a great responsibility of serving India with utmost integrity and commitment.
- My best wishes for your future careers.
PM Narendra Modi:
- Congratulations to all those who have cleared the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2021.
- My best wishes to these youngsters who are embarking on their administrative careers at an important time of India’s development journey, when we are marking Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav.
- I fully understand the disappointment of those who couldn’t clear the Civil Services Exam but I also know that these are outstanding youngsters who will make a mark in any field they pursue and make India proud.
- My best wishes to them.
PM Narendra Modi releases benefits under PM-CARES for Children Scheme :
Today, I’m not addressing as your Prime Minister but as a member of your family.
Life sometimes brings us to a place where everything seems lost, but the nation will always stand besides you and PM CARES is one such effort.
The children who have lost their parents due to COVID19, will get full support for their schooling and higher education.
Through PM CARES we will support children by also providing Rs. 4000 per month for daily needs.
The lives pandemic has taken has caused big challenges to their family members. PM-CARES for children is an initiative to relieve some of the burden children face after losing their parents.
The children between 18-23 will get a fixed stipend and on attaining the age of 23, they will get ₹10 lakh.
Through PM-CARES children will be provided a Ayushman Health Card as well that will cover health expenses upto Rs. 5 Lakhs.
A dedicated helpline will be initiated to nurture the mental health of these children under PM CARES.
I know nothing can replace the love and care of your parents, but remember, Maa Bharati will always stand besides you to support and nurture you.
PM-CARES as an initiative has been made possible through the contributions of citizens across the country.Through these contributions we were able to ramp-up healthcare infrastructure & now through this fund we are going to be able to help children who have lost their parents.
I urge all children to take part in Fit India & Khelo India initiatives. In a few days, International Day of Yoga is also coming. I encourage all children to make Yoga and fitness part of their daily routine.
The spirit to never give up in Indians helped us in our fight for Independence 75 years ago, and today the same spirit has helped us overcome the challenges of COVID. I hope all of you will be able to inculcate the same spirit to achieve great success in your life.
P Chidambaram, Former Union Minister :
All Indians, especially Goans, are proud and grateful that two Indian Bishops, including Archbishop Fillipe Neri Ferrao of Goa, will be elevated as Cardinals of the Roman Catholic Church.
I had the opportunity to meet Archbishop Neri a few months ago and felt blessed by his words of wisdom stressing love, mutual respect and tolerance.
When you have a Guru in life, you can be sure of success in life without any fear:
Pic Credit : Sri Sri