National Startup Awards are the beginning of a new journey.piyush goyal – union minister
Govt. to handhold StartUps for New India across 7 tracks:
Piyush Goyal – Union Minister:
Indian Army unveils its new Combat Uniform.
This newly designed military uniform by the National Institute Of Fashion Technology makes its debut at the Army Day Parade in Delhi.
It is made for:
This is India’s Techade.PM Narendra Modi
Our focus is on innovation, enterprise and StartUps.
It includes reducing silos, institutionalising innovation and assisting innovators.
Case load of Bengaluru, which accounted for about 75% of the case load of the State for the last two weeks, falls below 68% as cases in districts rise.Dr Sudhakar – Health Minister
Test positivity rate rises to 15% in the State as cases near 33k:
New cases in State: 32,793
New cases in B’lore: 22,284
Positivity rate in State: 15%
Active cases State: 1,69,850 (B’lore- 129k)
Deaths:07 (B’lore- 05)
I did door to door campaign in Goa today.Arvind Kejriwal – National COnvenEr, AAP
Goenkars are fed up of corrupt politics.
This time Goa wants change.
Goa wants to give a chance to AAP’s honest politics.
The Election Commission of India today held separate virtual meetings with the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare; Chief Secretaries and Health Secretaries of Goa, Manipur, Punjab, Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh, as also the Chief Electoral Officers of these five poll going States.
Chief Election Commissioner Shri Sushil Chandra along with Election Commissioners Shri Rajiv Kumar and Shri Anup Chandra Pandey accompanied by Secretary General and concerned Deputy Election Commissioners held a comprehensive review of present status and projected trends of COVID pandemic with special focus in the five poll going states.
Vaccination status and action plan for expeditiously completing vaccination for 1st, 2nd and booster dose for eligible persons amongst Frontline workers and polling personnel was also reviewed.
The Commission also discussed SDMA’s restrictions and state specific extant guidelines regulating the norms of gathering of persons during the period of pandemic.
Now, therefore, after considering the present situation, facts and circumstances as also the inputs received in these meetings, the Commission has directed as follows:
- No road show, Pad-yatra, cycle/bike/vehicle rally and procession shall be allowed till 22 January, 2022. Commission shall subsequently review the situation and issue further instructions accordingly.
- No physical rally of Political parties or candidates (including probable) or any other group related to election shall be allowed till 22 January, 2022.
- However, the Commission has granted relaxation for the political parties to the extent that indoor meetings of maximum of 300 persons or 50% of the capacity of the hall or the prescribed limit set by SDMA will be allowed.
- Political parties shall ensure the compliance of COVID appropriate behaviour & guidelines and Model Code of Conduct at all occasions during the activities connected with elections.
- All remaining restrictions as contained in the Revised Broad Guidelines for Conduct of Elections, 2022 issued on 8 January 2022 shall continue to operate.
All concerned State/District authorities shall ensure full compliance of these instructions.
Prime Minister’s Office:
- PM interacts with Startups
- Startups makes presentations before PM on six themes
- “It has been decided to celebrate January 16 as National Start-up Day to take the Startup culture to the far flung areas of the country”
- “Three aspects of government efforts: first, to liberate entrepreneurship, innovation from the web of government processes, and bureaucratic silos, second, creating an institutional mechanism to promote innovation; third, handholding of young innovators and young enterprises”
- “Our Start-ups are changing the rules of the game. That’s why I believe Start-ups are going to be the backbone of new India.”
- “Last year, 42 unicorns came up in the country. These companies worth thousands of crores of rupees are the hallmark of self-reliant and self-confident India”
- “Today India is rapidly moving towards hitting the century of the unicorns. I believe the golden era of India’s start-ups is starting now”
- “Don’t just keep your dreams local, make them global. Remember this mantra
Click the link for more details:
Pic Credit: BJP India
Delighted that PM Narendra Modi has announced January 16 to be celebrated as ‘National Start-up Day’.amitabh kant – ceo, niti aayog
When Startup India movement was launched on Jan 16th, few had anticipated that we will create one of the best ecosystems in the world with over 67000 start ups & 83 unicorns.
Narendra Modi, Prime Minister :
Best wishes on the occasion of Army Day, especially to our courageous soldiers, respected veterans and their families.
The Indian Army is known for its bravery and professionalism. Words cannot do justice to the invaluable contribution of the Indian Army towards national safety.
Indian Army personnel serve in hostile terrains and are at the forefront of helping fellow citizens during humanitarian crisis, including natural disasters.
India is proud of the stellar contribution of the Army in Peacekeeping Missions overseas as well.
Narendra Modi, Prime Minister :
On Thiruvalluvar Day, I pay tributes to the great Thiruvalluvar.
His ideals are insightful and practical…they stand out for their diverse nature and intellectual depth.
Sharing a video I took last year of the Thiruvalluvar Statue and Vivekananda Rock Memorial in Kanyakumari.
To your very dear and loved ones, you say this: “If you need me, I am here. I am here for you. I am here to make you comfortable.” Those are the moments that you have really lived your life :
Pic Credit : Sri Sri