Narendra Modi, Prime Minister :
Our sportspersons continue to make us proud.
India wins 13 medals, including 5 Golds at the World Cadet Championships in Budapest, Hungary.
Congratulations to our team and best wishes for their future endeavours.
Ministry of Defence:
The President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind visited Baramulla as a Chief Guest on the 22nd anniversary of Kargil Vijay Diwas.
The President of India was accompanied by the Lieutenant Governor of the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir, Shri Manoj Sinha and Lieutenant General DP Pandey, General Officer Commanding Chinar Corps.
He paid homage to the indomitable courage and sacrifice of Indian Armed Forces personnel during Kargil conflict in 1999 by laying wreath at the Dagger War Memorial in Baramulla in a solemn ceremony.
The President was received by Major General Virendra Vats, General Officer Commanding Baramulla Division and was briefed about the town’s history highlighting the contribution of the town in various operations post-independence.
The President of India thereafter interacted with the soldiers of Baramulla Division and wished them luck for all future endeavors.
After visiting Baramulla, the President of India proceeded to Gulmarg and visited the High Altitude Warfare School. He was briefed on the various facets of training being carried out at the High Altitude Warfare School.
- It has been an honour to have served the state for the past two years.
- I have decided to resign as the Chief Minister of Karnataka.
- I am humbled and sincerely thank the people of the state for giving me the opportunity to serve them.
- I am grateful to PM Narendra Modi Ji, JP Nadda Ji & Amit Shah Ji for their support.
Himanta Biswa Sarma – Chief Minister, Assam:
- I have just spoken to Chief Minister Zoramthanga ji.
- I have reiterated that Assam will maintain status quo and peace between the borders of our state.
- I have expressed my willingness to visit Aizawl and discuss these issues if need be
Zoramthanga ji, Kolasib ( Mizoram) SP is asking us to withdraw from our post until then their civilians won’t listen nor stop violence.himanta biswa – cm, Assam
How can we run government in such circumstances?
Hope you will intervene at earliest
Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray gave the following instructions after holding a meeting to review the flood situation in Maharashtra and the damages caused by the torrential rains;
• Electricity and water supply in the flood-affected areas must be restored immediately.
• Damaged roads and bridges must be repaired on a war footing to restart the flow of traffic.
• Ensure cleanliness and health services to prevent epidemics.
• A detailed and objective report to be submitted on the damages caused and the aid to be given.
• The details of the damages caused to shopkeepers and the traders must be collected. A plan must be prepared regarding the aid from various State and Central schemes.
• It is necessary to develop infrastructure like retaining walls and identify vulnerable areas to ensure that such disasters do not recur.
• A plan for operationalizing a centre of the SDRF, which is modelled on lines of the NDRF, must be prepared for every district.
• The ‘RTDS system,’ which can issue flooding alerts for the 26 river basins in the Konkan, must be operationalised at the earliest.
• Sites must be identified for rehabilitating disaster-prone settlements.
Aaditya Thackeray – Minister, Maharashtra Govt.:
Visited the MCGM headquarters today and discussed various works with the MC, AMCs, & the DMCs;
• Vaccination coverage & availability of vaccines
• Preps for Door to Door vaccination drive
• Working with private hospitals for vaccines
• Vaccinating informal sector & slums
• Update on the Madh-Versova bridge that is proposed and
the issues it faces
• Works for increasing storm water drains capacity,
pumping capacity, and holding ponds in the face of
climate change issues like increased amount of rainfall.
- Akali Dal appeals to all political parties to jointly demand repeal of 3 Farm Laws as any diversion from this agenda will provide NDA govt a chance to divert attention from Kisan Andolan.
- We must seize the opportunity to ensure the annadata’s cause isn’t weakened in any way.
- Centre is trying to paint farmers in poor light by giving an impression it is ready for talks but farmers being intransigent.
- Strange that GoI wants to discuss Farm Laws when farmers have rejected them outrightly.
- GoI must first repeal laws then reach out to farmers for talks.
Dr Sudhakar – Health Minister, Karnataka:
Colleges have reopened today after a gap of several months.
Hope students are enjoying their time on the campus!
Appeal to all of you to maintain Covid-appropriate behaviour and keep your campuses safe.
Dr Pramod Sawant – Chief Minister, Goa:
My colleague and Goa’s Power Minister Shri Nilesh Cabral represented people of Goa today against politics of falsehood, lies and misleading propaganda.
He busted the myth of freebies and how it makes people lose out in the long run.
On the other hand, Govt of Goa has struck a perfect balance between economic reforms & implementation of welfare measures.
Public debate between AAP Minister Satyendar Jain and Goa’s Power Minister Nilesh Cabral over Electricity.Manish sisodia – dy cm delhi
First of its kind debate in the history of Indian politics.
AAP is setting new political norms.
Such debates should happen before every election.
Weightlifter Mirabai Chanu receives a rousing welcome at Delhi Airport as she returns to India after clinching a silver medal at Tokyo OlympicsPIB India